CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Pancake Recipe

Two more days till school begins.... my stomach just twists more and more the closer it gets. I'm super nervous. It takes me about a week or two to get into the groove of things and start to realize it might not be so bad(or at least tolerable in some way) My biggest fears about starting a new year and a new semester are as follows:
*Finding the classrooms: to be honest it isn't so bad since I have gone here for 3 years previous, I pretty much know where everything is. It's just getting around. The elevators in the one building are always not working and people pile into them, packing them to their limit... it sucks.
*Meeting the teacher and learning their standards as well as teaching strategy: It's an art school, so the more visual, the better, these teachers better come into it knowing this, otherwise they are screwed. It is also frightening because you want your teacher to like you, but honestly, you don't care because it's college... Give me a good grade and leave me alone. I'll do my work. I will come to class, just give me a grade.
*The fellow classmates: I've only had one, really one, successful class were EVERYONE talked and enjoyed each others company. All of my other classes there is always a weird vibe and not alot of talk, the same old people talk every class... ugh.
*The work load: Hopefully I won't be up till 4 AM like I was my freshman year. That was pretty traumatizing....
These things freak me out when it all starts. Once things settle, I will just fall into pace. Yes I worry about money... yes I worry about getting everything done to the best of my ability... but I deal. I just need to get the first week over and done with and on my way. From September 4th-December 17th. Holy crap.
But on a lighter note, here is a great pancake recipe I have perfected.
Whole Wheat Pancake Mix
Add Walnuts(as many or as little as you want)
Add Triple Berries(frozen or fresh, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries...)
Add Ground Flaxseed
Add 1 tablespoon of organic peanut butter
Mix with regular requirements of Whole Wheat Pancake mix and cook!
Totally delicious!

1 comments:

Caits said...

hehehehe nothing to be jealous of my friend! but thank you!!!