CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

What a weekend

Saturday was a productive day. My mother and I kept with our tradition of going to our church's craft show in the morning. We walked away disappointed since it wasn't as good as previous years. Then I helped assist at a wedding, had an awesome time. K-ila's (that's really not her name, but giving nicknames is always fun) idea is working out great, people love it, I really enjoy doing it. The bride and groom were as beautiful and handsome as ever(of course). Even though it was suppose to rain all day yesterday the weather held out down to the last second that the couple were outside finishing pictures. As soon as they got inside the clouds opened up and it poured. That bride was super lucky. Or blessed, however you'd like to look at it.
Today I have a photoshoot for TTD. It's windy and I'm excited, but it's also cold...which...really isn't my favorite thing about this time of year, but hopefully Kirsten won't mind.
I will be posting some photos from the wedding and today's shoot with Kirsten later.

0 comments: