CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I couldn't see the cracks in this fine social scene.

Long time, no write, huh? I've been busy. I consider this a good thing.
School has been, well... school. Dramas here and there. Things that disgust me and make me wonder sometimes about humanity... the regular crap. I prefer not to get into it for fears of who may have found my blog.
I have been taking Senior Thesis photographs. I did a fun shoot last Saturday with Kirsten that involved a purple dress similar looking to a Flower Girl's dress I wore in my cousin's wedding back in the 90's. Scary??? I think so. I'm hoping for a shoot tomorrow with Kelly. The problem is I was hoping for cold so that her lake would stay frozen and fun ice skating dress shots would result, but judging by the consistent warm weather, I must be dreaming. Well, lets hope for something else.
I invested some money in an Ipod Shuffle. Not just any one, but a green one.... It may not seem fun to you, but I was so excited to have it. I needed something that was compatible with my Mac, and I have plenty of music on my computer, and I also don't need any more than a 1 GB piece of space for music. I am quite satisfied. It's tiny and convenient.
My friend's wedding is quickly approaching. I can't imagine that it is only 3 months away.
My pending graduation will come right after. I still worry about what happens after college. I guess that will not go away until I find out, huh?
Anyhoo.
That's about all the writing I got. When will it be warmer???

0 comments: