CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dig it


When I think about the summer I honestly feel like it should still be July. Where did July go? What the hell did I do in July? I know I went to NY for a day and a half(that was fun....) but did I accomplish anything? This is what get's me down when I think about school on Thursday. How does it go so fast that I'm already here? I feel like if I was constantly flying somewhere or going down to the beach that, yea, summer would go past like lightning, but this summer was sort of chilled. Man, I hope next summer is alot cooler and more fun. I think July should be a do over, then August, then I'll be back to this point feeling anxious about college. I have figured out my schedule I pretty much get the deal with that. Shouldn't be too bad once I get into the flow of things, it's just crazy. Sorry I keep bitching about it.
On a happier note(and I've been trying desperately to constantly think happy thoughts today) here is a photo from Florida. It's probably my top fav of the vacation. I miss them. :( I'm thinking of you guys. Wish we were partying now... stupid school....
Other than that, I have nothing much else to report. Kinda took it slow today, hope to do the same tomorrow, gotta keep giving myself that school pep talk, you know the one.

2 comments:

cola said...

LAAANNNNNDDDDDDD HHHHOOOOOOOOOO!

That is awesome! I wish We were there with you guys too! That Charlie and his hippie Oregon ways...

KamilaHarris said...

I feel the same way, when I think about the summer, my mind still thinks it's June or July, while I put on a sweater :(