CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Photographing Stages

Tomorrow begins a whole new round of school. I feel like I'm jumping at the bit to be let go and get it all over with, but at the same time, I am pulling back in a fit of nerves, wondering what will come with the new semester. It is probably not as bad as I make it out to be, and I am sure you are sick of reading about it, but still... if you've passed college or are still a sorry participant like myself, you understand in some way how the first day, first week, can be a mish mesh of anxiety and excitement. It's more so for me because it's my last year of college, my last year of school(I hope, you never know about grad school!) I am actually very happy that I bought a new lens over the summer. My 200mm is a beauty. I can't wait to use it.
Hopefully today will just creep by slowly. Although it is already 10 o'clock... ugh. Slow down time! Let me enjoy it! Grr

0 comments: