CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Her body is my coffin.


This photograph was taken using a Mamiya film camera(you remember those?) 400NC Kodak Portra color chrome. Word. My strobes were very helpful. A sofbox always make people look pretty. Not saying Monbot isn't always pretty, but softboxes add smooth tones rather than harsh ones to a photograph.
I took this for my final last semester. The theme was "PlayBoy CopyKat" I was trying to shoot in that style. That's why she's not clothed... and as you can see Monbot was my model for practicly everything last semester. She's a wonderful model, I am very grateful.
She also has gotten me addicted to reading "Twilight" that vampire cult has bitten me. I can't stop reading it. I just started reading it last night and I'm almost half way done. What girl doesn't want a vampire obsessed with her? ...i'm sorry that's probably too personal... but still. I have had friends through the years who were sooooo obsessed with the idea of vampires(I know I am not alone) and I guess Stephanie Meyer was just another one of them. I'm more excited about seeing the movie on Thursday than I had originally been. Can't wait, can't wait!
EDIT:
So I read on Stephanie Meyer's website that she really was just like me and my friends. She too had crazy dreams about vampires and love. Awesome, I like this chick. I grew up with two older brothers who played RPGs(causing me to also be obsessed) and this book reads like the plots of RPGs. It explains why I love it so much among the many other reasons. Some of those RPGs were vampire related. "Castlevannyia" being one of the main loves of my gaming days. Vampires are sexy, I can't deny it. I've had some pretty crazy dreams involving them. And I am glad that these days it's hip to be a vampire. besides Meyer's books there is another movie coming out starring my girl crush, Megan Fox, and then there's that TV show on some channel I can't remember, but it was being promoted up in NYC when I was forced to visit, and it was focused on vampires. SWEET! When do I get to be a vampire?
Meyer's vampire cult has gotten pretty far too. I saw a girl at the gym tonight with one of the books from the series. It's everywhere. "Twilight" spreads like wild fire... This movie better be frickin' good or I'mma be pissed.
Sadly, I need to revert back to writing my Review paper... which isn't going too well, especially since I'm scared to the point of being sick by my teacher.
When will this madness ever end????? (Dec.18, but that's still so far away...) Save me. Have mercy on my pathetic, poorly educated in English soul.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have woken up from insane dreams SO many times thinking I need to write this down - and I never do - and then i forget them - and then I hear this chick woke up and wrote down her vampire story and VOILA she's a gazillionaire. That hurts.