CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

The gift that keeps on gifting.

The past two days I've been sleeping. Ah, recovery is sweet. I'm excited about Xmas now. The fam is here and I'm ready to party. The kids will be the best part, opening their gifts, and what not. I'm also looking forward to my love and my family combining this year. Powers unite! It's going to be wonderful.
My head is also beginning to clear. Not by much yet, but I feel better. I'm relieved to put this semester behind me. I passed all of my classes(thank God) and I'm going to do some, not necessarily "soul searching", but figure out what made this past semester so strange and make sure it doesn't happen next semester. My final semester...
I'd rather not dive into that quite yet.
For Xmas I am making everyone(women actaully) boxes. I've bought various beautiful papers and am constructing. I have the super glue fingers to prove it. My boyfriend doesn't understand how I learned how to make a box. I find this to be fascinating since I thought everyone knew how to make boxes, especially him since he is a custom wood worker. I guess I have one up on him in this department. Muahaha.
Either way, I'm enjoying building and being creative. I hope everyone likes them.
Now I need to be off to shop for my father and brothers, the hardest to shop for...How do you shop for men? It shouldn't be so complicated to shop for your own blood.
Until next time.
Happy Holidays!

0 comments: