CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

All we care about are Runway models, Cadillacs, and Liquor bottles.

Greetings from your long lost blogger. I've been here and there the past two weeks. It's been awesome. I have two more weeks of winter vacation, which is crazy because I always thought they were longer in the past. Hm.
Anyway.
I assisted again with the most awesomest K-zilla. I got the above photograph and it is a true expression of my love for children's photography. What a lil' model she was! Kids are amazing and this little girl looks like she's got it goin' on. She posed for me, which was amazing and very rare with kids. Especially this young. I love the presets K-zilla gave me. They totally help this photograph along. Always fun stuff!
I had a good Christmas and a fun New year. I can't believe it's 2009. One more semester to go. Must breathe. But more about that kinda stuff when the semester begins. I'm still detoxing from last semester.
I have made my way to the final published book of the Twilight series. I must say, Eclipse was my all time favorite. Breaking Dawn has been, eh... good, but a little more complicated. I don't want to say Meyer sorta "jumped the shark", but it's weighing. I'm finishing it up, half way done to be exact, so I hope things level out and I'll still be head over heels for Bella and Edward. My next book shall be the third book of the "Wicked" series. This one is from the Lion's perspective, should be great. Maguire is my hero when it comes to writing style. Elphie is by far my favorite character of any book I have read.
I hope your New Year has begun well and that your resolutions weren't too extreme.
I'll keep ya posted.

2 comments:

Caits said...

What a sweet pic!

You and K are the coolest.

KamilaHarris said...

aw I like this, she was so cute. And "K-zilla" - lol, that's great