CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Le Wii

So... my parents beat me to buying a Wii. Then they went and purchased a Wii Fit. I=severely jealous.
I was the first to use the Wii Fit though. It's awesome. I love it. It kicks your butt. You really get a great workout(well, cardio wise, maybe for some strength wise) I go to the gym as much as my body allows me to, so I have stronger muscles than what the Wii Fit expects. (not bragging, but the Wii was shocked several times by my ability to jacknife) I highly reccomennd the Fit if you like to work out and would rather do it at home. It's pretty fun and keeps you moving. The fit is also designed to be super motivational. Lots of words of encouragement and when you are running, people clap for you. Aw. It is a nice way to get in shape.
The only downfall is if you go to the gym and are way ahead of the game, the Fit can be sorta lagging. Also, when learning your BMI, it doesn't ask if you already work out. The Wii assumes this is your first chance to begin a healthy lifestyle. Kinda annoying.
But, I still have a great time on the thing, so if you are looking for a great way to start getting in shape, the Wii Fit is the best.
I know this is totally unphotography related, but I just thought I'd share. Endorphins, ya know? They make you talkative.

1 comments:

KamilaHarris said...

whoah you can run in place? i need this. haha.