CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Just dance, gonna be ok.


Tomorrow it begins.
My final semester of college will be starting and it isn't looking too bad. My classes are enjoyable. I've set a nice schedule up for myself. I have also decided to indulge in my obsession with Japan by taking an art class focusing specifically on the place. I am quite excited. I also will be taking a Pilates class. It pays to go to school with dancers. If not for their crazy smoking habits and extremely hyper personalities, I as least get Pilates. What a wonderful thing.
My Senior thesis still stands. Yet it shall be slightly different this semester. I won't explain, but let us just say I am very excited and my lovely friends who some how still want to be my models are excited. I just can't wait for it to snow and also for Spring!
I haven't been updating my blog very much and I probably won't be. I've been feeling that my writing has been lacking any feeling, so I think I'll only update when I feel I have something worth running my fingers about.
I have also been trying to keep myself thinking positively about things. No negative hanging around here. Gotta be level headed. Must. See. Finish. Line.
I worry often about what happens after I graduate. I debate going to Grad school because I don't know if it will be a waste of time or good to just get an idea about what I hope to achieve. I don't know... Some say that if I don't go right after college I'll never go. Well, the boyfriend's sister is going to school with two kids and a husband. She didn't go right after undergrad and now she's achieving some amazing things!!! So I don't believe that if at 32 or 40 I decided to take classes it wouldn't be an issue. I could do it. I shouldn't just short change myself just because NOW I am graduating. I'm still going to live afterwards. My life won't be over once I graduate, but I fear what happens to my life. Where do I go after I throw the little black cap?
I guess I'll just keep chugging along and maybe I will find the answer along the way.

1 comments:

KamilaHarris said...

Oh I have a feeling that you will be just fine :)