CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

The World's Most Dangerous Polka Band and other adventures


When I came to Minneapolis I didn't expect to be leaving with a new tattoo. I'm really friggin' happy I am. I'm glad Coal and Charlie(and my love) encouraged me. It's been a while since I had a tattoo. Now I have four very meaningful pieces inscribed on my body. This tattoo is probably pretty up there in the most meaningful out of all my tattoos. I won't explain why, it's something intimate, more for family and friends than almost strangers who possibly read my blog. But the tattoo is done in fancy, messy script that I found online. It took about 1hr 15 min to do. SUPER painful since it runs close to my spine and across my ribs. It's beautiful and I love it.
Some people may feel like tattoos are a waste and disgusting. I disagree. I am glad I live my life and have this experience. I am glad that I am comfortable expressing myself this way. When I am 60 I can look at my tattoos and remember the memories from them, remember the times through my life as i've been displaying them on my body. I love my tattoos, I wouldn't be me if I didn't have them. I can't wait to get more.
On a completely different note, last night we went to see the World's Most Dangerous Polka Band. And man are they dangerous. Ruth and her rapping is hardcore. John and his Moviefone voice, a very happy drummer. SO AMAZING.
We leave tomorrow to head home...It makes me sad to think about it...
Till next time.

0 comments: