CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

If I were you

My tattoo is doing well, thanks for asking. It's beginning to heal, so it's itchy and scabby. Yum. I love it still! The tattoo artists Joshua did such an amazing job. When can I get another???
We got back from the Apolis around 7:00 PM last night. It took us 8 hrs to get home from Ohio, ugh. My love was a trooper though, he drove Sunday from 11:30 AM-1:30 AM, my hero. We hit alot of rain and snow once we entered Illinois. Chicago wasn't bad as we drove through it, but apparently it got worse once we left. Thank goodness. But driving for so long, even with a break, really does a number on you. I am still disoriented. I'm happy to be home, yet at the same time sad. I love being some place else. I love to travel. I really needed to leave and go somewhere, this was a nice break. Between the King Crab legs, tattoo, sushi, and alcohol, I'd say this was a VERY successful break. I can't wait for them to come in 17 days.(!!!!!)
Today I had my Senior Reviews. What a great way to get back in the groove. It went well. Four teachers critiqued my work and they had some good things to say. I didn't feel like they were picking on me, more like they were encouraging me to improve and keep going in my direction, just perhaps to the path slightly to the left. I don't have class tomorrow because there will be more reviews, so it's a great opportunity to catch up on some work and plan for the coming finals. We are in the final stretch people!!!! Hopefully all goes well.

0 comments: