CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Hire me!!!!

http://perezhilton.com/2008-12-08-new-director-for-twilight-sequel

Thank goodness! Like I mentioned before, I hated this movie. It didn't do any justice to the book. I really enjoy the Twilight series(despite its teenage perception...) The movies need to be darker and sexier. This movie had nothing. Like I also told you before, Robert Patinson is hot, but his acting could have been worked on. The chick that played Bella definitely needs to read the book and REMEMBER THAT BELLA ISN'T A VEGETARIAN... give me a break. Just cause the actress doesn't eat, doesn't mean our main character shouldn't either. Sheesh.
Can we hire me now to do the next couple of movies properly? I'll make them hot. I'll make them worth their salt.
Am I cynical? I guess so, but I can't stand the fact that such a crappy movie received rave reviews. People need to stop making shitty movies out of great books.
If you are actually looking for a good movie-book to watch, I suggest "The Namesake", absolutely amazing.
Take a page out of that director's book people before you make a horrible version of "New Moon".

0 comments: