CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weapon Of Choice


Once again I had an awesome time assisting the K-zilla. The bride was friggin' gorgeous. I was jealous of her blue eyes, very piercing. She was very laid back.
I've been working on my finals. I have a few due this week. I got half of them done. Now I just need to write my final paper for Media and study for Evolution. Fun, fun, fun. I'll be happy when this semester is allll over.
It doesn't feel like Xmas is coming. Normally I've very excited and B101 is blaring on my radio with its seasonal music. Not this year. Maybe once the fam gets here I'll be more in the spirit. My Xmas tree isn't even up.

2 comments:

Caits said...

Love this photo.


And thanks, now I will have weapon of choice stuck in my head all day!

Unknown said...

oohhh that photo looks awesome!! :)