CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

There's a ghost in me, who wants to say "I'm Sorry", doesn't mean I'm sorry.

There I be! This is for my Digital final. The theme of the project is "Intimacy". Obviously this is a photograph of a very intimate moment. I have a few others in mind and hopefully they will all be just as sexy. My tats help. Especially my new one, which I think you get a better view of in this photograph compared to the previous. You also get to see the bottom of my other tattoo located on my back. Hell yea Om signs.
Normally I have a hard time photographing myself and touching on my personal life. So I decided that maybe for this project I'd try my hand at self portraits and not just any, really sexy and signs of my loving side.
I am feeling sort of guilty. No...wait...I am feeling like I missed an opportunity. It came knocking and I ignored it. Or maybe I just ran out of money? I don't know... I just can't think of a good reason why I didn't go to see Annie Leibovitz(my hero) speak tonight. I just don't know what to say. I'm severely disappointed in myself.
I opted for homemade sushi night instead. How pathetic.
Anyway, enough wallowing in self pity...the semester is almost over and I'm extremely hopeful. Charlie and Coal and the nippers will be here soon! Then we can relive Thanksgiving all over again.
I just hope this semester ends with slightly more balance. I'm tired of feeling as if I am stumbling around.
How do you fly this thing anyway? Hmmmm?

1 comments:

Caits said...

Beautiful Kat!!!!