CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

It all comes down to this.

The semester is coming to a close. I'm sitting here thinking about what I've accomplished and what I hope to accomplish next semester. There will be much more trashing. Much, much more trashing of the dress. My teacher on Wednesday told me I had not evolved as he had hoped I would over the course of three months. I may not have evolved in my photography(to his eyes anyway...) but I have been going through some things personally. I'm hoping the fog of the semester will fade and let me finally settle. I have two more finals that I must conquer before the end is here. Monday I have no class but loads to do. Tuesday is my Digital final. Wednesday... let's not discuss that. Thursday is just a presentation and a small insignificant meeting with a teacher. Blah blah blah.
Tuesday should be interesting since I actually photographed myself for this project. I also made a pretty box out of fancy paper for it too. I hope that will just pass with ease and I'll walk away with only some small bruises.
I just need to pass. I've worked hard. I have put my efforts in where necessary. I never dilly dallyed more than usual(I am an artist, procrastinator by nature.) I just hope all goes well and ends well. I don't fear failure, I just hope no one has a change of heart and removes mine. It's my last year. I need mercy. Alot. But I am no slacker nor am I stupid, but I worry. I worry so much it hurts sometimes...
I see the silver lining though. It's coming in the form of Christmas, family, and friends. The new year sounds refreshing. I've made a big change and I'm excited to see where it takes me.
Wish me luck.

1 comments:

KamilaHarris said...

ooh i think i found the fifth element song.... holy amazing