CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

What I like about you

Photograph from Women's Health Magazine.

I'm posting this because I give the photographers of this magazine some serious props. Alot of their commercial work is very clean and relaxing. I always notice the photos when I flip through the pages. My favorite photograph was of a pack of lifesavers made to look like a large needle. Hot.
I'd like to start photographing random things here and there in this style this semester. I think I'll be taking out the softbox and strobes more than the fall especially since we are starting out so cold. I don't want to get my friends frost bite. I'm sure they'd never be my models again after that.
I've been steadily working on setting up my website. I just have to organize some photos to put in the various sections. Then buy the domain and finally go live. I'm super excited. I can't wait to get a-movin'. I've got goals, baby!

0 comments: